QuickTrade CFD’s (Pty) Ltd or any of their employees, agents or distributors are:
- authorised financial services providers, representatives or intermediaries, or render financial services in respect of financial products as those terms are defined in the Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act, 2002 (“the FAIS Act”);
- authorised users or stockbrokers, or render securities services in respect of securities as those terms are defined in the Securities Services Act, 2004 (“the SS Act”);
- registered with, or authorized or approved by the Johannesburg Securities Exchange (“JSE”). Similarly, save for the acquisition of information and data relating to trading on the JSE and the right to distribute such information and data, their products are not registered with, or authorized or approved by the JSE;
- authorised by QuickTrade CFD’s (Pty) Ltd to represent to any person that he/she/it renders financial services or securities services, or are in any way approved by or associated with the JSE.
- QuickTrade CFD’s (Pty) Ltd and their employees, agents or distributors do not warrant, represent or otherwise guarantee, expressly, impliedly or tacitly that the use of any product sold or service provided by them would result in any particular outcome, and especially profits or returns, such products and services merely serving as general guidance and the provision of data and information which I may, or may not use in the making of investments of any nature whatsoever, including but not limited to investments in or the purchase and/or sale of financial products as defined in the FAIS Act or securities as defined in the SS Act;
- In the premises, QuickTrade CFD’s (Pty) Ltd or any of their employees, agents or distributors (jointly or severally) shall be liable unto me or any third party for any damages or other loss I or any third party may suffer, be it direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive as a result of my/the third party’s use of any product sold or service rendered by them, or the failure or unavailability at any time of such products and services, hereby admitting that any decision made by me or any third party to invest in any financial product or securities (as defined) shall be my/the third party’s own decision, and that any such investment is inherently risky and may result in loss or damages to me/the third party, hereby in any case waiving any such claim for damages or loss I may have or acquire against them or anyone of them with full understanding of the nature and consequences of such waiver, and hereby indemnifying and holding them harmless in relation to any such claim.
CFD’s are a leveraged product and can result in losses exceeding your initial deposit. Trading CFD’s may not be suitable for everyone, please ensure that you are fully aware of the risks involved.CFD’s do not trade on any regulated exchange nor is it regulated by the Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act, 2002 (Act No. 37 of 2002). QuickTrade CFD’s (Pty) Limited (Co Reg. 2014/062267/07)is a regulated Financial Services Provider, No. 45262. QuickTrade CFD’s (Pty) Limited is part of The HarZel Group of Companies.
This website and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the addressee and may also be privileged or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. The information contained in this communication, including attachments, is not to be construed as advice in terms of the Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act 37 of 2002. If you are not the addressee, or have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately, delete it from your system and do not copy, disclose or otherwise act upon any part of this e-mail or its attachments. Any pages attached to this e-mail should also be read in conjunction with this disclaimer.
Internet communications are not guaranteed to be secure or virus-free. QuickTrade CFD’s (Pty) Limited & The HarZel Group of Companies does not accept responsibility for any loss arising from unauthorised access to, or interference with any Internet communications by any third party, or business reasons.
Any opinion or other information in this e-mail or its attachments that does not relate to the business of QuickTrade CFD’s (Pty) Limited & The HarZel Group of Companies is personal to the sender and is not given or endorsed by QuickTrade CFD’s (Pty) Limited & The HarZel Group of Companies. Legally binding obligations can only arise for or be entered into on behalf of QuickTrade CFD’s (Pty) Limited & The HarZel Group of Companies by means of a written instrument signed by a duly authorised signatory.
Your attention is drawn to the following terms, which you will be deemed to have read and understood.
All information in this e-mail are subject to market fluctuations and are provided for informational purposes only.
It may not be considered as advice, a recommendation or an offer to enter into or conclude any transactions. No guarantee is given as to the accuracy, completeness or reasonableness thereof. You are cautioned to ensure that you have made an independent decision in accordance with your own objectives, experience, operational and nancial resources and any other appropriate factors including independent professional advice.
No guarantee, warranty, or representation is made in respect of the performance or return on any transaction.